• Admission to the entire Metronome Prague program, including the VIP zone with guaranteed seating during the concerts of the main stars
• Own exclusive bar with an extended menu
• Comfortable facilities with sufficient capacity
• Children’s corner with activities for children and expert supervision
• Comfortable sanitary facilities
• Separate entrance
• Children accompanied by their parents up to 140 cm tall or under 12 years of age are admitted free of charge. They will receive a ticket in the form of a wristband at the entrance.
• For a child (under 12 years old) to enter the VIP zone, a Child ticket for 0 CZK is required (except for children in a stroller, carrier or scarf). This ticket is without seating. To guarantee a child’s seating in the VIP zone, a full VIP ticket – seating must be purchased.
• Persons under 20,99 years old can use JUNIOR tickets at a reduced price
• Holders of ZTP, ZTP/P ID cards can purchase tickets at a reduced price
• If you are interested in purchasing more tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For bulk orders, invoicing is possible
• Purchase of tickets on invoice to the company, FKSP or using company benefits is possible, more information at email@example.com
• Cancellation of ticket purchases or refund of already purchased tickets is not possible. Thank you for your understanding.
• If your purchased tickets have not arrived, it is advisable to first check that your ticket email has not been spammed or sent to bulk mail. If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We recommend purchasing tickets only from the official GoOut reseller, or HERE on our website.
For the sixth time, Metronome Prague will be held in the Prague Exhibition Grounds, next to one of the largest city parks. The Royal Game Preserve, better known as Stromovka, has been a public park in English style since 1804. A place of relaxation, picnicking, as well as a sports ground close to the city centre is a frequent destination for all Prague residents and visitors. The exhibition centre was built for the Jubilee Exhibition in 1891. Since then it has been used for most exhibitions, fairs, as well as cultural events, concerts and festivals. Thanks to the variety of areas and good facilities, it offers extensive possibilities for events such as Metronome Prague.
Our entrance has a large-capacity festival reception designed to accommodate 80,000 people. We guarantee fast check-in even at the busiest times.
We offer our visitors unusual international cuisine combined with gastronomic experiences.
This year’s Metronome Prague will again be cashless. Electronic payments enable secure payments, shorter queues and faster check-in.
We are eco-friendly. We take everything responsibly and in accordance with the environment. We use returnable cups with a deposit, compostable utensils and of course we have bins for sorted waste.
• grandstand seating
• luggage room
• more than 2000 vacuum toilets
• high-speed internet
Because we want everyone to enjoy Metronome Prague without distinction, access and the venue itself is completely barrier-free.
Because we think about the whole family experience, the festival is suitable for the little ones. Children up to 140 cm and under 12 years of age are admitted free of charge (accompanied by a legal guardian). However, a 0 CZK ticket is required and can only be purchased with any category of adult ticket.
The easiest way to get to Metronome Prague is by public transport. From the centre, ideally by tram number 6 or 17, getting off at the Výstaviště Holešovice stop. You can also use the C metro line – this time it is the Nádraží Holešovice stop and from there it is about 500 metres to the Exhibition Grounds.
TRAM No.: 6, 12, 17, 93, 94
Stop: Výstavište Holešovice
METRO Line C (red)
Stop: Nádraží Holešovice
You can reach us by car from several directions.
• From Brno on the D1 motorway, then in Prague on the Magistrála 5. května Street through Chodov, Spořilov, Pankrác, Vyšehrad, Nuselský most, Legerova, Wilsonova, Hlavní nádraží, Hlávkův most, Štvanice, Bubenská – Výstaviště Holešovice.
• From České Budějovice, take the D3 motorway, exit to Mirošovice, then D1, direction Prague. Passage through Prague is the same as when you come from Brno.
• From Teplice on the D8 motorway. You will pass through Prague via Liberecká, V Holešovičky, Most Barikádníků, Argentinská, Bondyho, Nádraží Holešovice, Vrbenského, Partyzánská – Výstaviště Holešovice.
• From Hradec Králové on the D11 motorway, then in Prague via Černý Most, Kolbenova (Vysočany), Sokolovská, Na Balabence, Čuprova, Povltavská, Most Barikádníků, Argentinská, Bondyho, Nádraží Holešovice, Vrbenského, Partyzánská – Výstaviště Holešovice.
• From Liberec on the D10 motorway, then in Prague to Černý Most and then the route is the same as from Hradec Králové.
• From Plzeň on the D5 motorway, then in Prague via Zličín, Rozvadovská spojka, Jeremiášova, (road no. 600), Slánská (road no. 48) Karlovarská, Bělohorská (Břevnov), Patočkova, Milady Horákové (Letná), Veletržní, Dukelských hrdinů, approx. 200m towards Výstaviště Holešovice.