VENUE OF THE FESTIVAL
VÝSTAVIŠTĚ PRAHA HOLEŠOVICE
Výstaviště 67, 170 90 Praha 7
With top international stars, a multitude of art forms, taking place in the centre of the metropolis and perfect timing at the most beautiful time of the year, Metronome Prague aims to be the number one metropolitan music festival.
In addition to the four-day event in June, METRONOME PRAGUE brings music fans (and not only them) several others throughout the year. In the past, one of the highlights was the coveted music party, NÁROD SOBĚ („NATION TO ITSELF“), in February 2021, when 40 music acts performed at the National Theatre in one evening under strict quarantine measures. The auditorium had to be empty, but more than 1.5 million viewers watched the live broadcast on Czech Television. Then, in 2022, just days after Russia invaded Ukraine, METRONOME PRAGUE and Czech Television organised the CONCERT FOR UKRAINE, which stood at the very beginning of a huge wave of solidarity with the Ukrainian people.
The METRONOME PRAGUE festival itself is the first international music and art event to be held in Prague, with the 6th edition kicking off on 22 June 2023 at the Prague Exhibition Centre. Thanks to the diversity of the event, the organizers reach out to listeners of all ages and genres every year. It relies on the current events in modern music, but does not neglect the still living genre classics.
The dramaturgy does not forget about domestic performers, who often offer a unique programme, such as the return of the Sexy Dancers, the combinations of J.A.R. and the gospel choir Maranatha or Ivan Kral with Jiří Suchý, or the mega-concert of MIG 21 with the National Theatre Chorus and Orchestra in Prague called SymfoMIG, when nearly 100 musicians gathered on the stage of the Křižík Fountain. In its first four full-fledged years, when still operating under its original name Metronome Festival Prague, the event was host to stars such as Kraftwerk, Primal Scream, Liam Gallagher, Morcheeba, Sting, Iggy Pop, Foals, Chemical Brothers, Kasabian, Tom Odell, Ella Eyre, David Byrne, John Cale and Massive Attack. From the local scene, Ohm Square, Floex, Ille, Tata Bojs 30, David Koller with Katarzia, the aforementioned Sexy Dancers and dozens of others performed.
Covid times launched a new tradition – METRONOME WARM UP. The original replacement for the cancelled 2021 edition, which we implemented in September of the same year, brought the idea of a "warm-up" event in the festival grounds. Thus, since 2022, when the festival's MOON STAGE was filled with a charity concert by UKRAINIAN FREEDOM VOICES, the festival starts on Wednesday!
In the following days, METRONOME PRAGUE welcomed nearly 22,000 visitors who were completely utterly amazed by the superstars Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Beck or Underworld, Everything Everything, Lola March or Oh Wonder, from the locals mentioned SymfoMIG, Tata Bojs, Mňága a Žďorp, the return of Alice with Dan Bárta, Marpo, Lenka Dusilová, Lenny, Prago Union or RedZed.
THE PROJECT IS IMPLEMENTED WITH THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF THE CAPITAL CITY OF PRAGUE
WE ARE A PROUD MEMBER OF
Výstaviště 67, 170 90 Praha 7
DAVID GAYDEČKA & MARTIN VOŇKA
MARTINA LESNER, ANTHONY JOUET
Terronská 873/3, 160 00 Praha 6
IČ: 04658639, DIČ: CZ04658639
1. Introductory provisions
1.1 The Visiting Rules are a directive issued by Metronome Production, spol. s r.o. 04658639, with its registered office at Terronská 873/3, Prague 6, 160 00, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 251541 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser"), which determines the basic binding rules for persons entering the Metronome Prague Festival premises and using the facilities located on the Metronome Prague event/festival premises (hereinafter referred to as the "Visitor Regulations").
1.2 The purpose of the Visitor Regulations is mainly to ensure safety, fire protection, hygiene, health and property protection at the Metronome Prague Festival and to ensure ideal conditions for the conduct of all events (hereinafter referred to as "events") that will be part of the Metronome Prague Festival, as well as to ensure a pleasant atmosphere in the Metronome Prague Festival grounds.
1.3 The Metronome Prague Festival grounds shall mean the visibly bounded premises of the organiser in the Prague Exhibition Grounds.
1.4 The Metronome Prague Festival grounds will be open to the public every day of the festival:
21 June 2023 from 18:00 to 23:00
22 June 2023 from 16:00 to 04:00
23 June 2023 from 15:30 to 04:45
24 June 2023 from 13:00 to 05:45
1.5 The event/festival area is visibly demarcated and entry to the event/festival area is only possible with a valid ticket or other signage as specified by the operator, unless the event/festival is free of charge. By presenting a purchased ticket at the entrance to the venue or by entering the Metronome Prague Festival grounds, each visitor agrees to the terms and conditions set out in these Visitor Regulations. Upon entering the Metronome Prague Festival grounds, these Visitor Regulations become binding on each visitor for the duration of their stay. For the purposes of these Visitor Regulations, a visitor means any person entering the Metronome Prague Festival grounds, including media representatives, technical staff or other personnel. The provisions of these Visitor Regulations shall also apply to persons entering the Metronome Prague Festival grounds on the basis of a special or any other contractual relationship with the organiser or its contractual partners.
2. The Metronome Prague Festival grounds
2.1 By purchasing a ticket or receiving an identification wristband, a contract for participation in the Metronome Prague Festival is concluded between the visitor and the organiser of the Metronome Prague Festival. Each visitor to the event/festival, except for events with free admission, will receive an identification wristband upon presentation of the ticket upon entry to the event/festival, which entitles him/her to enter the premises and replaces the ticket. A ticket is both a printed ticket allowing entry to the event/festival for an unspecified person and an electronic ticket (e-ticket) allowing entry to the festival for a specific person. Every person in the Metronome Prague Festival area is obliged to wear an identification band or other document authorizing his/her stay in the area at all times and to prove his/her authorization to stay in the area without delay upon request of an employee of the organizer or a person authorized by the organizer or a security service.
Anyone who is unable to prove his/her authorisation to be on the premises of the Metronome Prague Festival may not be admitted to the premises or may be expelled from the premises.
Visitors and the public may only enter the premises, or the relevant designated zones, with the consent of the organiser, only during visiting hours and only in accordance with the conditions set out in these Visitor Regulations. Any complaints can only be made before entering the premises.
2.2 Supervision of the observance and observance of these Visitor Regulations in the Metronome Prague Festival grounds shall be carried out by duly designated staff of the organiser and other persons authorised by the organiser and duly
designated by the operator and, within the scope of their legal powers, also the Police of the Czech Republic and the Municipal Police.
2.3 Persons who are under the influence of alcohol or other addictive or narcotic substances, as well as persons whose behaviour endangers the safety or health of persons or property located on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds, are no longer authorised to stay on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds and may not be admitted to the Metronome Prague Festival grounds or may be removed from the Metronome Prague Festival grounds by an employee of the organiser or a person authorised by the organiser or by the security service.
Similarly, persons who violate the rules set forth in these Visitor Regulations or persons who do not respect the instructions of the organizer's staff or persons authorized by the organizer may not be admitted to the Metronome Prague Festival grounds or may be banned from the Metronome Prague Festival grounds.
2.4 Persons who will not be admitted to the Metronome Prague Festival grounds under the terms of these Visitor Regulations, or who will be banned from the Metronome Prague Festival grounds, shall not be entitled to a refund of the admission fee paid or any other costs incurred for admission to and participation in the Metronome Prague Festival.
2.5 The organiser strictly forbids the sale of tobacco and alcohol products to persons under the age of 18 on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds in accordance with applicable legislation.
3. Obligations of visitors
3.1 Visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival are obliged to behave on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds in such a way that their behaviour does not endanger the safety and health of themselves, third parties, or their property, as well as the facilities located on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds, and that their behaviour does not restrict, endanger or annoy other visitors beyond the level appropriate to the circumstances arising from the Metronome Prague Festival.
3.2 Visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival are obliged to comply with the instructions and orders of the organiser's staff, or persons authorised by the organiser, or security services, as well as the instructions and orders of the Police of the Czech Republic, the Municipal Police, the Fire Brigade and the Ambulance Service.
3.3 Visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival are obliged to respect the rules arising from these Visitor Regulations, generally binding legal regulations, as well as the rules of decent behaviour and good manners.
3.4 Visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival are forbidden to bring the following items onto the premises:
a) racist, defamatory, vulgar or other materials contrary to good manners;
b) weapons of any kind, as well as all objects used as cutting, stabbing or striking weapons or other objects that could endanger the safety, health or life of visitors (e.g. scissors, umbrella, etc.);
c) sprays, corrosive, flammable (e.g. perfume in containers over 200 ml), explosive, dye, or other substances that pose a health hazard;
(d) glass bottles, jars, cans or other objects made of brittle, shatterproof or exceptionally hard materials;
(e) fireworks, rockets, flares, smoke bombs and other pyrotechnic articles or launchers; (e) alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, or psychotropic addictive or narcotic substances;
(f) Animals, except assistance dogs for physically handicapped persons;
(g) any promotional material, not limited to political, advertising or otherwise;
(h) excessive luggage, bicycles and other means of transport, except compensatory aids necessary for locomotion
j) laser pointers,
k) recording devices, film cameras and video cameras, professional and semi-professional cameras and SLR cameras.
The organiser or persons authorised by the organiser, in particular the head of the security service and his/her superiors, have the right to decide on the danger and/or inappropriateness of individual items brought by visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival grounds. The check may be carried out upon entering the premises or at any time after the visitor enters the event/festival premises. Visitors may be asked by the organiser or his/her delegate to deposit inappropriate items or excessive luggage in a locker located on the premises. The decision of these persons is binding on the visitor to the premises.
3.5 Visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival are obliged to allow the organiser's staff or persons authorised by the operator to inspect the items and luggage brought in for the purpose of checking compliance with the preceding provisions. If a visitor refuses to be searched in accordance with this provision, he/she may not be admitted to the Metronome Prague Festival premises or may be expelled from the premises.
3.6 Visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival agree to a security search for the purpose of checking compliance with these Visitor Regulations, both baggage searches and personal searches by the organiser's staff, or persons authorised by the organiser, or by the security service, upon entering the Metronome Prague Festival grounds. If a visitor refuses to undergo a security search, he/she may not be admitted to the Metronome Prague Festival grounds or may be banned from the Metronome Prague Festival grounds.
3.7 Visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival are further prohibited from:
(a) express, disseminate or publicly promote racist, defamatory, vulgar or immoral slogans or displays, or incite others to do so;
(b) promote any political party or movement or product or service;
(c) climb over or enter any structures and equipment on the premises, and in particular facades, fences, walls, barriers, lighting equipment, trees, poles, roofs, mantles, support structures, etc;
d) enter areas not intended for public use and marked as inaccessible for such purposes;
e) throw any objects into areas frequented by visitors, in particular sports areas, stages and auditoriums;
f) make any audio or visual recordings for commercial purposes on the premises of the Metronome Prague Festival or take photographs of any performances with professional or semi-professional cameras and SLR cameras without the prior written consent of the Operator;
g) smoking outside the areas designated for this purpose by the operator;
h) bring drinks into the Metronome Prague festival grounds;
i) start fires, light or shoot any pyrotechnics;
j) arbitrarily move or otherwise tamper with any equipment or facilities located on the premises;
k) tamper in any way with water, electricity, air or other equipment on the premises;
l) destroy any equipment or facilities located on the premises, including park trees and grasses;
(m) paint, paint over, or deface any facilities, equipment, or communications on the premises;
(n) to perform bodily functions outside the restrooms, or in any other way pollute the premises;
(o) enter the premises without prior permission or instruction from the operator or a person authorised by the operator; (p) threaten or commit violence against any individual or group of persons or incite others to do so;
(q) sell tickets or any goods without permission;
(r) distribute or place any promotional or advertising material on the Festival grounds without the written permission of the Organiser;
(s) enter with dogs or other animals.
3.8 Visitors are not permitted to conduct any business or similar activity on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds or to give away or sell any items to other visitors, including newspapers, magazines, printed matter, advertising brochures, etc., or to store any items on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds without the prior written consent of the organiser or in contravention of the terms of the written consent granted by the organiser.
3.9 The participant attends the festival solely on his/her own responsibility, is liable for any damage he/she causes, acknowledges that if the identification wristband is removed, the contract becomes null and void and he/she is not entitled to claim entry to the festival.
3.10 The Festival participant undertakes, as a matter of safety:
(a) in dealing with any fire, natural disaster or other emergency, to provide reasonable personal assistance, unless doing so would expose himself or a loved one to serious danger or endangerment, or unless he is prevented from doing so by an important circumstance, and necessary material assistance;
(b) dispose of cigarette ashes and butts and other tobacco products only in designated receptacles and take care to be safe when lighting tobacco products (matches, lighters);
(c) not to smoke in buildings and premises marked with a "No Smoking" sign;
d) not to damage installed safety signs;
e) not to damage or in any way restrict the use of installed portable fire extinguishers;
(f) not damage or in any way restrict the use of hydrant systems or other fire safety equipment;
(g) not to damage or interfere in any way with installed electrical equipment;
h) not to damage or in any way restrict the use of the controls of installed technical equipment (electrical equipment junction boxes, main switches, main water shut-offs, etc.);
i) when a fire alarm is declared, follow the instructions of the event organiser, members of the fire prevention patrol, security guards or members of the intervening integrated rescue system.
4. Liability for damage
4.1 The organiser shall not be liable for damage to property or health of the participants of the event/festival, unless such damage is caused by the organiser's violation of legal regulations and in direct connection with such violation.
4.2 Visitors, especially the elderly or physically impaired, must, in their own interest, move carefully on smooth and uneven surfaces and avoid injury. The organiser is not liable for injury caused by a visitor's own carelessness or failure to comply with the visitor regulations.
4.3 Visitors are obliged to hand over to the Operator or a person authorised by the Operator or to the security service all objects found on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds.
In the event that visitors find any suspicious objects on the premises of the Metronome Prague Festival or objects that may endanger the property, lives or health of third parties, they are obliged to immediately inform the operator or the person authorized by the operator, the security service. Each visitor shall be liable to the operator or any third party for any injury resulting from his/her violation of the rules arising from these Visitor Regulations or other binding legal regulations.
4.4 The Operator shall be entitled to demand from the visitor the return of any item by which injury or damage has been caused to the Operator or any third party.
4.5 Visitors are obliged to inform the organizer or the security service of any injuries or damage on the premises of the Metronome Prague Festival.
4.6 In the event of an evacuation of the Metronome Prague Festival grounds or other emergency situations, visitors are obliged to comply with the Fire Alarm Directive and the evacuation order of the premises, and are also obliged to follow the instructions of the operator or persons authorised by the operator, the security service or the integrated rescue system. The Fire Alarm Directive is attached as Annex 1 to these Visitor Regulations and forms an integral part thereof.
5. Observation wheel and sports area
5.1 When entering the Sports Zone (Sportzone) or the Observation Wheel, Festival visitors must comply with these Visitor Regulations and follow the instructions of the persons responsible for the management of these zones and those authorised to act on behalf of Metronome. The visitor is also obliged to read and follow the operating rules of the sports zone and the observation wheel. In the case of the sports zone, the festival visitor is obliged to follow the instructions of the trained instructors. Failure to do so may result in the visitor being ejected without refund of any admission fee paid.
5.2 The Festival Organiser is not the operator of the listed attractions / provider of the Services concerned.
5.3 Admission of a minor child is only possible when accompanied by a person over 18 years of age or with the consent of a legal guardian. The person entering the Sports Zone must be medically fit. The duty and responsibility associated with the care, custody and supervision of children is the sole responsibility of the escort or parent of the minor child. A child for this purpose means any person under the age of 18 years.
5.4 The Festival Organiser shall not be liable for any damage incurred by a visitor in connection with access to the observation wheel or the sports zone - each visitor does so at his or her own risk. The visitor shall claim compensation for damages caused by the intentional or grossly negligent conduct of the operator of the observation wheel or the sports zone from the entities concerned.
The operator of the observation wheel: KAREL DYKOVSKÝ, Nývltova 533, Smiřice 503 03, ID: 44445512
SPORT AGENCY SPORTKIDS, Z. S., Gagarinova 766/37, 460 06 Liberec Rochlice, ID No.: 22881867
6. Other provisions
6.1 The organizer processes certain personal data of visitors as a personal data controller within the meaning of Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"). 13 of the Regulation, including information on the purpose of individual processing activities, their legal bases, data recipients and the rights of the visitor as a data subject are provided in a separate document "Personal Data Protection Policy", which is available via the organizer's website under the link https://metronome.cz and at the festival venue.
6.2 By entering the venue, visitors to the Metronome Prague festival grounds agree, without further notice, to the free use of their image or likeness as part of any visual recording, transmission or production of the event held at the Metronome Prague festival grounds for commercial or promotional purposes within the meaning of Section 84 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code"), in the context of the display of all or part of the event held at the Metronome Prague festival grounds by the organiser or its contractual partners. Consent to the use of an image or likeness under this provision is granted by visitors to the organizer and its contractual partners for an indefinite period of time, and the visitor is entitled to withdraw this consent. The processing of personal data in the context of the use of visitors' images is governed by the information on the processing of personal data as set out in the previous paragraph.
6.3 Visitors to the Metronome Prague Festival further acknowledge that audio or visual recordings may be made on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds for the purposes of press, radio, television or similar coverage. Visitors acknowledge that their consent is not required for the making of such recordings within the meaning of Section 89 of the Civil Code, provided that such recordings are used in a reasonable manner and that such use is not contrary to their legitimate interests.
7.1 We ask all visitors to the festival to keep their 3-day wristbands on their wrists for the next days (they allow you to enter for the next days of the festival, their complete loss will be charged 1000,-CZK according to the Visitor Regulations, damage to the wristband with a valid ticket 50,-CZK).
7.2 All participants are obliged to leave the premises by 25.6.2022 by 5:30 pm. Failure to do so will result in a late leaving fee of 500,-CZK, which will be paid in cash.
7.3 In the premises, the participants are obliged to follow the instructions of the organisers and at the same time to observe the rules of social coexistence and to comply with the general terms and conditions of the organiser and these visitor regulations.
8. Final provisions
8.1 The rules set out in these Visitor Regulations may be supplemented by rules relating to individual events held on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds. These additional rules will always be suitably posted on the Metronome Prague Festival grounds or available from the operator or security service, and visitors are obliged to comply with them.
8.2 Annex 1: Fire Alarm Guidelines forms an integral part of these Visitor Regulations
8.3 These Visitor Regulations come into force on 1 January 2023.
8.4 Rights and obligations not expressly provided for in these Visiting Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable law, in particular Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended and in force.
8.5 The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Visitor Regulations at any time.
8.6 Important telephone numbers:
In Prague, 01. 01. 2023
These Terms and Conditions are governed by law # 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (referred to from here as “Civil Code”) and law # 634/1992 Coll., on the protection of consumers in their valid versions (referred to from here as “Consumer Protection Law”).
I. Opening Provisions and Definition of Terms
1. The following Terms and Conditions (referred to from here as “T&C”) are issued by Metronome Production s.r.o., ID# 04658639, headquartered at Terronská 3, Dejvice, 160 00 Praha 6, registered in the commercial registry kept by the Prague Municipal Court, section C, entry 251541 (referred to from here as “Organizer” or “Seller”), which is the organizer of the Metronome Festival Prague (referred to from here as “Festival”) and other cultural events that these T&C apply to.
2. These T&C are an integral part of the purchase contract for tickets to the Festival, cultural events taking place at the Festival, or a cultural event held outside the Festival (referred to from here as “Purchase Contract”).
3. The purpose of the T&C is to determine the relationship between the individual that purchases tickets and enters into a contractual relationship with the Organizer (referred to from here as “Attendee” or “Buyer”).
4. The purchase of tickets on the internet or at a retail outlet includes accepting these T&C that the Attendee can read on www.metronome.cz or at the Festival box office during the Festival and they take effect upon ordering or purchasing tickets.
5. The online store is the e-shop operated at www.metronome.cz that facilitates the completion of a contract between the Organizer and the Buyer through remote communication. The Buyer agrees to use remote communication when accepting the terms of the contract.
6. In cases of in-person ticket purchases, the provisions of these T&C that cannot be applied are void.
7. Tickets are:
a. General admission or accreditation (multiday pass) purchased by the Attendee at Festival box offices
b. A sponsor ticket where the Attendee becomes a partner of the Festival
c. An electronic ticket or accreditation in PDF format sent to the Attendee by e-mail after online payment or after the Attendee’s payment is credited to the Organizer’s account when paying by bank transfer.
Tickets are separated into categories listed and described at www.metronome.cz in the Tickets section where each category gives the Buyer different rights.
8. The purchase contract is a contract according to para. § 2079 and the following provisions of the Civil Code agreed to by the Organizer as the Seller and the Attendee as the Buyer through the e-shop or at the Festival box office.
9. An Order is a binding electronic proposal to complete a purchasing contract created by filling in the required information in the order form (i.e. quantity, delivery address) and its delivery to the Organizer through the e-shop.
10. GoOut s.r.o., ID#: 01901613, tax#: CZ01901613, headquartered at Mánesova 28, Praha 2, registered at the Prague Municipal Court, section C, entry 212454 is the provider of ticketing services the Organizer uses to sell tickets through www.metronome.cz (or www.goout.net). The Organizer’s T&C are superior to those of GoOut. In case of conflict, the rights and obligations are determined by the Organizer’s T&C.
11. According to these T&C, the Consumer is an individual that is not acting in their commercial or business interests in completing the contract. The Consumer adheres to these T&C to the extent there are applicable according to the Civic Code and the Consumer Protection Law.
12. Other undefined terms have their usual meaning if not clear otherwise from the context.
II. Order and Completing the Purchase Contract
1. Ticket prices are listed in Czech koruna including VAT. The Organizer is a VAT payer. The Attendee’s costs for completing the purchase contract remotely (costs for internet connections) are paid by the Buyer. The costs of the Tickets can be paid as follows:
a. By payment card at the Festival box office during the Festival
b. Through the e-shop with a payment card using the PayU system, a bank transfer denominated in CZK, Google Pay, Twisto, or using employment benefit plans Edenred, Benefit Plus, Benefity, and Ebenefity, if permitted by the employer.
2. Conditions for the sale of tickets at the festival box office: The number of tickets to individual cultural events at the Festival is limited by seating and standing capacity.
3. Conditions for ordering tickets through the e-shop:
a. The Buyer selects the category, price, and quantity of tickets. The Buyer is obligated to fill in other information necessary to create an Order, especially the payment method, ID and contact data necessary to complete the purchasing contract, and other data to use a discount code, name of favourite performer, or t-shirt size in case of buying a ticket with a gift.
b. The Buyer can inspect and remove errors from the Order before submitting it, specifically every item in the virtual cart, the type and quantity of tickets, and to change information listed in the Order. The Organizer is not responsible for errors entered by the Buyer when making reservations over the Internet (type of ticket, name, surname, e-mail, telephone, etc.).
c. Submitting the Order by clicking on “PAY” is considered to be a proposal to complete a Purchase Contract by the Buyer.
d. After paying the costs of the e-ticket, the tickets are sent to the Buyer’s e-mail listed in the Order. The delivery of order confirmation to the e-mail account listed by the Buyer is the completion of the Purchasing Contract. The Organizer is authorized to cancel the order if the Buyer submitted incorrect contact information that makes the delivery of confirmation impossible.
e. Administration of the Buyer’s reservation is conditioned by registration at www.goout.cz and use of the Buyer’s log-in (e-mail) in the order form when making the purchase.
4. The Organizer, in accordance with para. 1740 of the Civic Code, refuses to accept a proposal with an addendum or exception. This provision is valid for both parties, and the Purchasing Agreement is always completed by the unconditional acceptance by the other party.
5. Depending on the character of the Order (e.g. a large number of tickets), the Organizer is authorized to ask the Buyer for additional confirmation about the Order (in writing or by phone). If the Buyer does not confirm the Order, the Organizer can demand the payment of the entire cost before sending the tickets to the Buyer, otherwise the Organizer is authorized to not complete the Purchase Contract. Para. § 2119 subpara. 1 of the Civic Code is not invoked.
6. The Organizer is not responsible for the validity and authenticity of tickets sold outside the e-shop or the Festival box office. Counterfeiting tickets is a criminal act.
7. Czech law is used to adjudicate relations created by the Purchase Contract that is completed in Czech. The Buyer is authorized to enter Order data in a language other than Czech if it is understandable for the Organizer (English or German).
III. Rights and Obligations
1. The Organizer is obligated to provide the Buyer with the ordered tickets for the listed price and the Buyer is obligated to pay the cost.
2. The Buyer is authorized to select a method of paying the cost and other information that are listed in dynamic information fields when creating the Order. When paying in advance by bank transfer, para. 2119 subpara. 1 of the Civic Code is not invoked. More information about paying the cost is available at www.metronome.cz in the “Tickets” section in Article II. para. 1.
3. If paying by bank transfer, the Buyer will receive the ticketas in 2-4 working days.
4. If tickets with a gift are selected:
a. The Buyer is obligated to check whether the package is not damaged in transit (specifically for tears or damaged packaging). If visibly damaged on delivery, the Buyer is obligated to check the contents and to make a record of the damage in the presence of the delivery service or to report the damage to the delivery service to its closest depot within 3 days of delivery, or to report the damage to the Organizer.
b. Regardless of whether the package shows signs of damage or not, the Buyer is obligated to inspect the contents of the package and immediately report any damage to the Organizer.
c. The Buyer will report any damage to the package caused during delivery even if it is not accepted because of the damage. If the Buyer does not fill out a return form about the package damaged by the delivery service, the Organizer cannot take the damage into account.
IV . Returns
1. The Organizer offers only tickets for a specific date. In accordance with para. 1837 subpara. J of the Civic Code, the Buyer cannot cancel the Purchase Agreement even when completing it remotely.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the program, performers, date, and location of the Festival. A change of this type does not give the Buyer the right to return the tickets. The Buyer is aware of this upon making the purchase of the tickets.
3. If the Festival is cancelled, purchased tickets will be refunded in full under the following conditions: If the tickets were purchased in the e-shop, the Buyer will be refunded in the way the payment was made after requesting a refund in writing in an e-mail sent to email@example.com. The refund request must include a copy of the ticket in PDF format. This provision is not invoked for relations between the Organizer and a Buyer that is a business entity.
4. Paragraph 3 of Article IV is not invoked in cases when the Festival is cancelled for reasons outside the Organizer’s control, specifically in cases of cancellation because of force majeure or because of legal regulations issued by state authorities that prevent the Organizer from choosing another option, or if the Organizer offers the Buyer a different Festival date. It is also not invoked if the Attendee chooses to exchange the tickets for tickets to another of the Organizer’s events.
5. Purchased tickets remain valid if the Festival is postponed.
6. Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged except for the explicitly listed cases.
7. Replacements are not issued for lost or damaged Tickets.
8. The Organizer is not responsible if the tickets are not delivered to the Buyer because of the Buyer’s fault, specifically if the Tickets cannot be delivered to the e-mail submitted by the Buyer (e.g. if the mailbox is full, because of spam filters...)
9. If the Buyer does not receive an electronic ticket within 1 hour of paying the cost (or within 5 working days in the case of bank transfers), the Buyer is required to contact GoOut, the administrator of the ticketing system, at +420 222 70 30 70 or e-by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or within 24 hours of the expiration of the above deadlines for Ticket delivery and report that the purchased ticket was not delivered. In this case, the Buyer must give GoOut their name, surname, and e-mail listed when purchasing the ticket. If GoOut discovers that the ticket was not delivered within the deadline, the deadline for returns was fulfilled, and this is not a case listed in para. 6, the tickets will be sent to the Buyer again by GoOut within 24 hours and within 1 hour of the event listed in the Buyer’s e-mail.
10. Tickets purchased outside these T&C cannot be returned in any case.
V. Intellectual Property
The Attendee does not have any rights to any intellectual property, explicitly copyrights and industrial rights, nor do they have any license or permission to use names, symbols, logos, brands, and other Festival symbols where the intellectual property rights lie with the Organizer.
1. The Organizer is not responsible for any items stolen after being taken into the Festival grounds and not left in areas for that purpose. Every Attendee is responsible for damages caused to third parties and for property damages cause to the Organizer and third parties during their time at the Festival.
2. The responsibilities of the Organizer for damages caused to the Attendee-Consumer are determined by valid legal regulations, especially the Civic Code.
3. If a party to the Purchase Contract is a Buyer-business entity, the Organizer is responsible for damages caused by violations of obligations listed in the Purchase Contract.
4. Participation at the Festival is voluntary. Each Attendee is responsible for themselves and their actions before, during, and after the Festival and for any damages they cause. The Organizers are not responsible for damages caused during the Festival by individual Attendees.
5. The Organizer is not responsible for the health of Attendees. Attendees declare by their attendance at the Festival that their health is not an obstacle to their presence.
6. It is forbidden to consume any drugs at the Festival with the exception of alcoholic beverages purchased at the Festival. Open fires are forbidden at the Festival except for areas so designated.
7. Attendees are obliged to maintain social norms and must not commit violence or act inappropriately toward other Attendees. Quiet hours are observed according to valid legislation.
8. We ask all festival visitors to keep their 3-day ribbons on their wrists for other days as well (they allow you entry for other days of the festival, their complete loss will be charged for 1000 CZK according to the Visitor Rules, damaging the ribbon with a valid ticket will be charged for 50 CZK)
9. The Festival Organizer is authorized to remove an Attendee from the Festival without the right for a refund or repayment of any other costs in cases of repeated failure to follow instructions from organizers, violations of the T&C, or the violation of other Attendees’ rights.
VII. Participation at the Festival
1. The payment of the fee and the ticket grant access to the Festival and all performances in accordance with the ticket category, but does not include lodging and food costs.
2. The ticket is non-transferrable, and tickets sold in advance at reduced prices cannot be resold.
3. Attendees are aware that all retailers within the Festival grounds use a cashless payment system. The Organizer has the right to change the conditions for using this system and its fees if announced in advance to Attendees.
4. The Attendee is obligated to obey the rules of the Festival grounds and the Festival itself.
5. Animals are prohibited from attending the Festival.
6. The attendance of minors at the Festival is conditioned by the accompaniment of an adult over 18 years of age and under conditions stipulated in Czech law. In such cases, the adult is fully responsible for the minor and assures they will not participate in activities that could damage their development. The Organizer will not provide supervision of children during the Festival.
7. Handicapped Attendees (especially those with accompaniment) can ask for a guide that will accompany them for free during the Festival. Handicapped Attendees must discuss their attendance with their therapist or physician and inform the Organizer of their condition beforehand.
8. Photography or any recordings are only permitted with special permission from the Organizer.
9. By participating, the Attendee gives consent to the use of illustrative images. If the Attendee does not consent to the publication of their image, this must be announced to the Organizer beforehand.
10. Attendees are obliged to follow instructions from the Organizers and uphold social norms and the provisions of the T&C.
VIII. Options for Amicable Conflict Resolution
1. In case of a conflict between the Buyer-Consumer and the Organizers over the Purchase Contract, the Buyer is obligated to submit a proposal of a solution to the Czech Commercial Inspection Authority through the contact information on the body’s website to reach an agreement with the Organizers. The submission of the proposal and participation in the proceedings is free for the Buyer while each side pays any costs associated with proceedings by themselves. The selection of arbitration proceedings is voluntary for the Buyer.
2. Arbitration is governed by para. 20d et. al. of law # 634/1992 Coll. the Consumer Protection Law. The arbitration proposal must include the information listed in para. 20n of the law. The proposal can be submitted up to 1 year from the day the Buyer made the claim that is the subject of the conflict to the Organizer (i.e. from the first return of goods, or from the request to return the fee after validly cancelling the contract if the Organizer is late with its refund).
3. Buyers that are residents of other EU states, Norway, or Iceland are authorized to file their arbitration proposal to the European Consumer Centres Network in their country of residence and their list can be found on the European Commission website.
IX. Final Provisions
1. If the Buyer is a foreign entity, Czech law is valid for any legal relationship created by the Purchase Contract or any other legal relationship created using the e-shop. The use of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically prohibited.
2. The Organizer is authorized to operate an e-shop on the basis of trade licenses and its activity is not subject to other permits.
3. The Buyer has the opportunity to express written or electronic complaints to the Organizer at the contacts listed in Article 1.1.2. The Organizer will react in the same form (in writing or by e- mail). The Organizer reserves the right not to react to complaints from third parties that did not complete a contract with the Organizer.
4. If any individual provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, the remaining provisions in the terms and conditions or the Purchase Contract are not invalidated.
5. These terms and conditions are valid from 1.1.2022
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code") and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Consumer Protection Act").
I. Introductory provisions and definition of terms
1. The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") are issued by MetronomeProduction s.r.o., ID No. 04658639, with registered office at Terronská 3, Dejvice, 160 00 Prague 6, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 251541 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer" or also the "Seller"), which is the organizer of the Metronome Prague Festival (hereinafter referred to as the "Festival"), or other cultural events organized by the Organizer, to which these GTC also apply accordingly.
2. The GTC form an integral part of the purchase contract for the purchase of tickets to the Festival, cultural events held at the Festival or cultural events held outside the Festival (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase Contract").
3. The subject of the GTC is the regulation of contractual relations between the person entering into a contractual relationship with the Organiser (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant" or also the "Purchaser") when purchasing tickets.
4. Ordering tickets via the Internet, as well as purchasing tickets at the Festival box offices, implies acceptance of the GTC, which the Participant can get acquainted with on the website www.metronome.cz or at the Festival box offices at the time of the Festival, and which are effective on the day of the order or purchase of tickets.
5. online shop means the online system operated on the Internet at the domain (URL) http:// https://www.metronome.cz, which allows the conclusion of Purchase Contracts between the Organiser and the Participant by means of remote communication. The Participant agrees to the use of remote means of communication in concluding the Purchase Contract.
6. In the case of personal purchase of a ticket through the box office, the provisions of the GTC which cannot be applied to the contractual relationship thus established due to their nature shall not apply to the contractual relationship concluded.
7. A ticket means:
- A regular ticket or pass (multi-day ticket) purchased by the Participant at the Festival box offices.
- A sponsorship ticket, the purchase of which makes the Participant a partner of the Festival.
- An electronic ticket or electronic accreditation, which is sent to the Participant in pdf format by e-mail after the Participant has made an on-line payment or after the Participant's payment has been credited to the Organiser's bank account by bank transfer.
Tickets are divided into categories, which are listed and described on the website www.metronome.cz in the "Tickets" section, with different Entrant rights attached to each category.
8. Purchase contract means a purchase contract within the meaning of Section 2079 et seq. of the Civil Code concluded between the Organiser as the seller and the Participant as the buyer via the Online Shop or at the Festival box office.
9. Order means an electronic binding proposal for the conclusion of the Purchase Contract, which is created by filling in the necessary data in the order form (e.g. quantity, delivery address) and sending it to the Seller via the Online Shop.
10. TICKETSTREAM s.r.o., with its registered office at náměstí Vladimírova 567/11, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, ID No.: 26695944, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court under file No. C 87942, is a provider of ticketing services through which the Promoter sells Tickets via the website www.metronome.cz (or the website www.ticketstream.cz). The Organizer's GTC are superior to the terms and conditions of TICKETSTREAM s.r.o. In case of a dispute, the mutual rights and obligations of the parties are governed by the Organizer's GTC.
11. According to these GTC, a consumer means a person who does not act within the scope of his/her trade or other business activity when concluding and performing a contract. The consumer is governed by the GTC insofar as they apply to him/her, the Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Act.
12. Other undefined terms shall have their ordinary linguistic meaning, unless the context indicates otherwise.
II. Order, conclusion of the Purchase Contract
1. Ticket prices are expressed in Czech crowns including VAT. The Company is a VAT payer. Costs incurred by the Participant when using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement via the Internet (Internet connection costs) are borne by the Participant. The Participant may pay the purchase price of the Ticket in the following ways:
a. cashlessly by credit card at the Festival ticket offices during the Festival,
b. in the Online Shop by credit card through the PayU payment system, bank transfer in CZK, Google Pay, Twisto or through the employee benefit programs Edenred, Benefit Plus and Benefity, Ebenefity, if the Purchaser's employer allows it.
2. Terms and conditions of Ticket sales at the Festival box offices during the Festival: The number of tickets for each cultural event at the Festival is limited by seating or standing capacity.
3. Conditions and Procedure for Ordering Tickets via the Online Shop:
a. Buyer selects the category, price and number of Tickets. The Buyer is obliged to fill in other data required to create an Order, in particular to select the method of payment of the purchase price, his/her identification and contact details to the extent necessary for the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement and additional data in case of applying a discount code, the name of the preferred performer or the size of the T-shirt in case of purchasing a Ticket that includes a gift.
b. The Buyer has the possibility to check and eliminate errors arising from the data entry in the Order before sending the Order, in particular, the Buyer has the possibility to remove individual items from the virtual basket and to check and change the data provided in the Order, especially the quantity and type of Tickets, contact details or payment method. The Organiser is not responsible for any incorrect data entered by the Buyer when making an online reservation (Ticket category, name, surname, email, telephone, etc.).
c. Submitting an Order by clicking on the "ORDER" button shall be deemed to be a proposal by the Buyer to enter into a Purchase Agreement.
d. Upon payment of the purchase price of the electronic Ticket, the electronic Ticket is sent to the Buyer's email address specified in the Order. Upon receipt of the order confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer, the Purchase Contract is concluded. In the event that the Buyer has entered incorrect contact details, as a result of which the Order confirmation cannot be delivered, the Seller is entitled to cancel the Order.
e. The management of reservations in the Buyer's account is subject to registration on www.ticketstream.cz and the use of the Buyer's login (email) in the purchase form when purchasing Tickets, under which the Buyer is registered on www.ticketstream.cz.
4. The Seller hereby excludes in advance the possibility of accepting the offer with an amendment or reservation in accordance with § 1740 of the Civil Code. This agreement is reciprocal, and the Purchase Agreement is always based on the unconditional acceptance of the proposal of the other party.
5. The Seller is entitled, depending on the nature of the Order (e.g. unusual quantity of Tickets), to ask the Buyer for additional confirmation of the Order (in writing or by telephone). If the Buyer does not confirm the Order, the Seller may require payment of the full purchase price before the Tickets are sent to the Buyer, otherwise the Seller is entitled not to conclude the Purchase Contract. The provisions of Section 2119(1) of the Civil Code shall not apply.
6. The Seller shall not be liable for the validity and authenticity of Tickets purchased outside the Online Shop or the Festival Box Office. Forgery of the Ticket is a criminal offence.
7. Czech law shall apply to the relations arising from the Purchase Agreement. The Purchase Contract may be concluded in the Czech language. The Buyer is entitled to enter the data in the Order also in a language other than Czech, if this is understandable to the Seller (English or German).
III. Rights and obligations under the Purchase Contract
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver the ordered Tickets to the Buyer at the agreed price and the Buyer is obliged to pay the Purchase Price.
2. The Buyer is entitled to choose one of the methods of payment of the Purchase Price and other information that is provided in the dynamic information fields available during the creation of the Order. In the case of payment in advance by bank transfer, the provisions of Section 2119(1) of the Civil Code shall not apply. Further information on the methods of payment of the Purchase Price is available to the Buyer on the website www.metronome.cz in the section "Tickets" and in Article II, paragraph 1 of the GTC.
3. In case of payment by bank transfer, the Buyer will receive the Ticket within 2-4 working days.
4. In case of selecting the category of Tickets containing a gift
a. the Buyer is obliged to check whether the parcel bears any signs of damage caused during transportation (in particular, whether the parcel is not torn or damaged), in case of damage to the parcel visible during the actual delivery, the Buyer is obliged to check the condition of the contents of the consignment and is obliged to make a record of the damage in the presence of the carrier, or the damage may be reported to the carrier via its nearest depot within 3 days of receipt of the consignment, or the damage may be reported to the Seller,
b. whether or not the shipment shows signs of damage, the Buyer shall always inspect the contents of the shipment without undue delay after receipt of the shipment and report any damage to the Seller immediately upon discovery,
c. The Buyer shall inform the Seller of any damage to the consignment caused during its transportation even if the Buyer does not take over the consignment from the carrier for this reason. In the event that the Buyer does not sign a claim report or similar record of damage to the shipment with the carrier, the Seller cannot take the damage into account.
1. The Promoter only offers dated tickets for leisure use. Therefore, within the meaning of Section 1837(j) of the Civil Code, the Participant is not entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Contract, even in the case of a contract concluded by means of distance communication.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to change the programme, performers, date and venue of the Festival. A change of this nature does not give the Buyer the right to return the Ticket. By purchasing a Ticket, the Buyer acknowledges this right.
3. In the event of cancellation of the Festival without refund, for which the Buyer has already purchased a Ticket, the Buyer will be refunded the full amount of the Ticket on the following terms: In the case of a Ticket purchased through the Online Shop, the Buyer will be refunded the price paid after submitting a written claim to email@example.com in the manner in which the Ticket was paid by the Buyer. The claim must include a PDF copy of the Ticket. This provision does not apply to the relationship agreed between the Promoter and the Buyer - business.
4. Paragraph 3. of this Article IV. shall not apply to cases when the Festival is cancelled for reasons not caused by the Organiser, in particular to cases when the Festival is cancelled without compensation due to force majeure and at the same time the legal regulations or other measures of the state administration authorities in force at the time allow the Organiser to choose another solution to the given situation or if the Organiser offers the Participant an alternative date of the Festival. It also does not apply if the Participant chooses to exchange the Ticket for a Ticket to another cultural event organized by the Organizer.
5. In case of cancellation and rescheduling of the Festival to another date, the purchased Tickets remain valid.
6. Already purchased Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged except in the cases expressly stated.
7. No refunds will be given for lost or destroyed Tickets.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Buyer's failure to receive a Ticket due to reasons on the Buyer's side, in particular due to the Buyer's inability to receive an electronic Ticket to the specified e-mail address (e.g. overflowing mailbox, spam filter, etc.).
9. In the event that the Buyer does not receive the electronic Ticket within 1 hour of the payment of the admission fee (in the case of a bank transfer within 5 days of its execution), the Buyer is obliged to immediately contact the administrator of the ticketing system - TICKETSTREAM s.r.o. by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify that the paid Ticket has not been delivered. For this purpose, the Buyer is obliged to provide TICKETSTREAM s.r.o. with the name, surname and e-mail address he/she provided as contact or identification when purchasing the Ticket. In the event that TICKETSTREAM s.r.o. finds that the Ticket was not actually delivered to the Buyer within the proper time limit, the time limit for complaint has been met and it is not the case referred to in the previous paragraph 6 of this Complaint Procedure, the Ticket will be resent to the Buyer by TICKETSTREAM s.r.o. to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer.
10. Tickets purchased outside the Online Shop cannot be claimed under these GTC in any case.
V. Intellectual property rights
The Participant does not acquire any intellectual property rights, in particular copyrights, industrial rights and is not granted any license or other permission to use the names, signs, symbols, logos, marks and other signs of the Festival, the ownership of which is vested in the Organizer.
1. The Organiser shall not be liable for any damage caused by theft to items brought in that have not been stored in the designated place. Each Participant shall be liable for damage caused to third parties and for damage to property caused to the Organiser and to third parties during their visit to the Festival.
2. The Organiser's liability for damages caused to the Participant - consumer is governed by the relevant legislation, in particular the Civil Code.
3. If a Participant - entrepreneur is a party to the Purchase Agreement, the Organiser is liable for damage caused by culpable breach of obligations under the Purchase Agreement.
4. Participation in the Festival is voluntary. Each Participant is fully responsible for himself and his actions before, during and after the Festival and for any damage he causes. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage caused during the Festival by individual Participants.
5. The Organiser is not responsible for the health condition of the Festival Participant. By participating in the Festival, the Participant declares that his/her health condition is not an obstacle to his/her presence at the Festival.
6. The use of any addictive and psychotropic substances is prohibited at the Festival, except for beverages containing alcohol, which can be purchased on the Festival premises. There is a strict prohibition of handling open fires in the Festival area outside the designated areas.
7. The Participant agrees to observe the rules of social coexistence and will not use any physical violence or inappropriate behaviour towards other Participants. The nighttime quiet is governed by the applicable legislation of the Czech Republic.
8. Each Festival Participant will receive an identification band after registration at the Festival venue, which he/she is obliged to wear visibly (e.g. on his/her wrist). The armband entitles the Participant to enter the premises with the possibility to leave and return at any time. The identification band is non-transferable. In case of damage, the Participant is obliged to ask the organizers to replace it for a handling fee of 500 CZK. Each Participant is obliged to present the identification tape to the organizers or security service during random checks within the premises.
9. The Organizer of the Festival is entitled to decide to exclude the Participant from the Festival if the Participant repeatedly fails to follow the instructions of the organizers, violates the GTC, the Visiting Regulations or the rights of other participants of the Festival, without any claims for refund of admission fees or claims for reimbursement of any other costs.
VII. Participation in the Festival
1. The price of the Festival Admission and Ticket entitles to admission to all Festival music productions in accordance with the Ticket category selection, and does not include the cost of accommodation and meals at the Festival venue.
2. The Ticket is non-transferable and Tickets purchased at a discounted price in advance of the Festival are no longer available for sale.
3. The Participant acknowledges that a cashless payment system will be operated throughout the Festival site at all individual vendors. The Organiser shall have the right to modify the terms and conditions of use of this system and the fees for its use upon proper and timely notification to the visitors.
4. The Participant undertakes to comply fully with the operating rules of the centre where the Festival is held and the Festival's organizational regulations.
5. The entry of animals is prohibited.
6. The participation of minors in the Festival venue is only possible when accompanied by a Festival Participant over 18 years of age and under strict conditions that are in accordance with the law of the Czech Republic. In such a case, the Participant is fully responsible for the minor and undertakes to ensure that he/she does not participate in activities that could endanger his/her moral development. The Operator does not provide babysitting or supervision of minors during the Festival.
7. Participants who are PWD/P (particularly severely disabled with a guide) may have a guide who will accompany them free of charge during the Festival. Disabled/P participants are obliged to consult their therapist or doctor about their participation in the Festival and inform the Festival organisers about their treatment before the Festival.
8. Photographing or making any recordings is only allowed for authorized persons designated by the Organizer.
9. By participating in the Festival, the Participant grants the Organiser permission to publish illustrative photographs. If the Participant does not consent to the publication of his/her photographs, he/she is obliged to notify the Organiser of this fact when registering for the Festival.
10. On the premises, Participants are obliged to follow the instructions of the Organisers and at the same time to observe the rules of social coexistence and to comply with all the terms and conditions of the GTC.
VIII. Possibility of out-of-court dispute resolution
In the event of a dispute between the Buyer - consumer and the Seller arising from the Purchase Contract, the Buyer is entitled to submit a proposal for out-of-court dispute resolution to the Czech Trade Inspection in order to conclude an agreement with the Seller, using the contact details available on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection. The submission of the proposal and the subsequent participation in the out-of-court dispute resolution is free of charge for the Buyer, while any costs incurred in connection with the out-of-court dispute resolution shall be borne by each party separately. The Buyer's choice of out-of-court dispute resolution is voluntary.
2. Out-of-court dispute resolution is regulated by § 20d et seq. of Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer Protection. The proposal for initiation of out-of-court proceedings must contain the elements pursuant to § 20n of the Consumer Protection Act. Consumer Protection Act. The application for out-of-court dispute resolution may be filed no later than within 1 year from the date when the Buyer first filed a claim with the Seller which is the subject of the dispute (e.g. from the moment of the first complaint of the goods or from the moment of the request for the refund of the purchase price after a valid withdrawal from the contract in the event of the Seller's delay in returning it).
3. Buyers who are resident in another EU Member State, Norway or Iceland are entitled to take their dispute with the Seller to out-of-court settlement through the European Consumer Centre in their country of residence; a list of the relevant Consumer Centres is available on the European Commission's website.
IX. Final provisions
1. If the Buyer is a foreign entity, Czech law shall apply to the legal relationship arising from the Purchase Contract or any other legal relationship arising in connection with the use of the online shop services. At the same time, the application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
2. The Seller is authorised to carry out activities related to the operation of the Internet Shop on the basis of trade licences and its activities are not subject to any other authorisation.
3. the Buyer shall have the possibility to communicate any complaints to the Seller in writing or electronically by e-mail to the Seller's address specified in Article 1.1.2. the Seller shall respond to the received complaint in the same form in which it was received (in writing or electronically to the Buyer's e-mail address). However, the Buyer reserves the right not to respond to complaints from third parties who have not entered into a Purchase Agreement with the Seller.
4. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or ineffective for any reason, this shall not render the other parts of the Terms and Conditions or the Purchase Agreement invalid or ineffective.
5. This version of the Terms and Conditions is effective as of 24.6.2023
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
according to Art. 13
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”)
according to Article 13
OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR")
Contact details of the data controller: Metronome Production s.r.o., ID No. 04658639, VAT No. CZ04658639, with registered office at Terronská 873/3, Bubeneč, Prague 6, 160 00, e-mail: email@example.com
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing:
When selling tickets online on the www.metronome.cz website for cultural and leisure events, the administrator processes the following personal data: title, name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address. He is entitled to process your personal data on the basis of the legal title of performance of the contract, as it is necessary to identify and contact you. The email address is processed for the purpose of sending you commercial communications relating to the Events and sending you tickets, and the telephone number is processed for the purpose of contacting you in the event that organisational changes occur just before the Event and other means of communication are not sufficiently fast and efficient. Photographs documenting the event may be taken during the event under the legal title of public interest, which consists in exercising a news licence and informing the public about social and cultural events in the municipality.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data and possible intention to transfer the data to a third country: Personal data may only be consulted incidentally by the company that manages the system through which online ticket sales are made for the controller. This company does not process the personal data, but can only see the data in the case of servicing and repair of the system. The company in question is TICKETSTREAM s.r.o., with its registered office at náměstí Vladimírova 567/11, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, ID No.: 26695944, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court under No. C 87942. Personal data is not passed on to anyone.
Storage period of personal data. If the Buyer does not wish to receive commercial communications afterwards, he/she cancels them simply by replying by e-mail stating that he/she no longer wishes to receive any commercial communications, in which case his/her personal data will be deleted after the end of the Event for which he/she has purchased tickets. The buyer may also contact the seller directly to object to receiving commercial communications.
You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, their rectification or erasure, or restriction of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. Your requests will always be properly assessed and dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR and related legislation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
You can exercise your rights under paragraph 6 in the following ways:
- in writing by post to the controller or the data controller's authorised representative, where the signature of the subject must be officially certified
- by email to the controller or delegate, where the electronic signature must be accompanied by a qualified certificate
- by data mailbox.
In the event that the controller intends to process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, you will always be informed in advance of this other purpose and other related facts, and the following will be done in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Your personal data is provided and protected in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and other legislation governing the protection of personal data.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
according to Article 13
OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR")
1. Contact details of the controller: Metronome Production s.r.o., ID No. 04658639, VAT No. CZ04658639, with registered office at Terronská 873/3, Bubeneč, Prague 6, 160 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing:
When selling tickets online on the www.metronome.cz website for cultural and leisure events, the controller processes the following personal data: title, name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address. He is entitled to process your personal data on the basis of the legal title of performance of the contract, as it is necessary to identify and contact you. The email address is processed for the purpose of sending you commercial communications relating to the Events and sending you tickets, and the telephone number is processed for the purpose of contacting you in the event that organisational changes occur just before the Event and other means of communication are not sufficiently fast and efficient. Photographs documenting the event may be taken during the event under the legal title of public interest, which consists in exercising a news licence and informing the public about social and cultural events in the municipality.
3. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data and any intention to transfer the data to a third country: The personal data may only be consulted incidentally by the company that manages the system through which online ticket sales are made for the controller. This company does not process the personal data, but can only see the data in the case of maintenance and repair of the system. The company in question is TICKETSTREAM s.r.o., with its registered office at náměstí Vladimírova 567/11, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, ID No.: 26695944, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court under No. C 87942. Personal data is not passed on to anyone.
4. Storage period of personal data. If the Buyer does not wish to receive commercial communications afterwards, he/she cancels them simply by replying by e-mail stating that he/she no longer wishes to receive any commercial communications; in this case, his/her personal data will be deleted after the end of the Event for which he/she has purchased tickets. The buyer may also contact the seller directly to object to receiving commercial communications.
5. You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, their correction or deletion, or restriction of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. Your requests will always be duly considered and dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR and related legislation.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
7. You may exercise your rights under paragraph 6 in the following ways:
- in writing by post to the controller or the data controller's address, where the signature of the subject must be officially certified
- by email to the controller or delegate, where the electronic signature must be accompanied by a qualified certificate
- by data mailbox.
8. In the event that the controller intends to process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, you will always be informed in advance of this other purpose and other related facts, and the following will be done in accordance with the applicable legislation.
9. Your personal data is provided and protected in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and other legislation governing the protection of personal data.