NO QUEUES AND PLENTY OF SPACE!
- Our festival area covers 100,000 m2, so you won't feel crowded in such a vast space. We're also for those who occasionally feel like laying on the grass and gazing into the treetops while enjoying great music! No problem with us, Metronome Prague is one of the few festivals with an extensive revitalized green park area. Additionally, Prague's largest park, Stromovka, is just a few steps away from the Metronome gates, so you can enjoy the greenery sufficiently.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE STATE OF HYGIENE FACILITIES WITH US!
- In this regard, you'll feel like you're in a hotel with us – throughout the entire area, you'll only find ceramic toilets, which are also air-conditioned in all of Křižík's pavilions. Regular cleaning, soap replenishment, and recycled paper towels are a matter of course.
UNEXPECTED WEATHER WON'T DISRUPT YOU AT METRONOME!
- We're prepared for all possibilities. You can seek refuge from the intense sun under the shade of tall trees, and three covered stages in the renovated Křižík pavilions or a covered seating area by the Fountain will protect you from the rain.
WE CARE ABOUT THE PLANET!
- Where possible, we prioritize eco-friendly operations – we use returnable or recyclable containers and sort waste throughout the area. Moreover, you can conveniently reach us by train, metro, tram, or bike.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR LUGGAGE OR STROLLERS EITHER!
- Don't worry, we have a baggage storage where you can safely store anything that might hinder your free movement.
YOU CAN COME WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY!
- If your kids aren't interested in the music program, they won't be bored. We'll offer you a kaleidoscope of events, from live podcasts, through various creative workshops, to theatrical performances. And we also have entertainment for the youngest visitors in mind.
BARRIER-FREE ACCESS TO THE FESTIVAL IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR US!
For the sevet time, Metronome Prague will be held in the Prague Exhibition Grounds, next to one of the largest city parks.
- The Royal Game Preserve, better known as Stromovka, has been a public park in English style since 1804. A place of relaxation, picnicking, as well as a sports ground close to the city centre is a frequent destination for all Prague residents and visitors.
- The exhibition centre was built for the Jubilee Exhibition in 1891. Since then it has been used for most exhibitions, fairs, as well as cultural events, concerts and festivals.
- The oldest domestic trade fairgrounds cover an area of 36 hectares, with the Art Nouveau Industrial Palace being its dominant feature, opened on March 15, 1891, and built according to the design of architects Bedřich Münzberger and Antonín Wiehl.
- František Křižík also contributed to the construction, taking care of the complete illumination of the area, where he installed 226 arc lamps of his own design. He installed a giant spotlight on the tower of the Industrial Palace and constructed the iconic Křižík Light Fountain.
- Since 2018, the entire exhibition grounds have been undergoing reconstruction. The outdoor areas have been revitalized, including the restoration of grassy areas and over 2 km of paths, the construction of a gastronomic pavilion, playgrounds, and play elements - a bouldering wall, children's rope playground, sandbox, workout zone, or the largest parkour playground in the country.
Thanks to the variety of areas and good facilities, it offers extensive possibilities for events such as Metronome Prague.