INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
according to Article 13
OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR")
- Contact details of the controller: Metronome Production s.r.o., ID No. 04658639, VAT No. CZ04658639, with registered office at Terronská 873/3, Bubeneč, Prague 6, 160 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing:
When selling tickets online on the www.metronome.cz website for cultural and leisure events, the controller processes the following personal data: title, name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address. He is entitled to process your personal data on the basis of the legal title of performance of the contract, as it is necessary to identify and contact you. The email address is processed for the purpose of sending you commercial communications relating to the Events and sending you tickets, and the telephone number is processed for the purpose of contacting you in the event that organisational changes occur just before the Event and other means of communication are not sufficiently fast and efficient. Photographs documenting the event may be taken during the event under the legal title of public interest, which consists in exercising a news licence and informing the public about social and cultural events in the municipality.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data and any intention to transfer the data to a third country: The personal data may only be consulted incidentally by the company that manages the system through which online ticket sales are made for the controller. This company does not process the personal data, but can only see the data in the case of maintenance and repair of the system. The company in question is TICKETSTREAM s.r.o., with its registered office at náměstí Vladimírova 567/11, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, ID No.: 26695944, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court under No. C 87942. Personal data is not passed on to anyone.
- Storage period of personal data. If the Buyer does not wish to receive commercial communications afterwards, he/she cancels them simply by replying by e-mail stating that he/she no longer wishes to receive any commercial communications; in this case, his/her personal data will be deleted after the end of the Event for which he/she has purchased tickets. The buyer may also contact the seller directly to object to receiving commercial communications.
- You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, their correction or deletion, or restriction of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. Your requests will always be duly considered and dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR and related legislation.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
- You may exercise your rights under paragraph 6 in the following ways:
- in writing by post to the controller or the data controller's address, where the signature of the subject must be officially certified
- by email to the controller or delegate, where the electronic signature must be accompanied by a qualified certificate
- by data mailbox
- In the event that the controller intends to process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, you will always be informed in advance of this other purpose and other related facts, and the following will be done in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Your personal data is provided and protected in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and other legislation governing the protection of personal data.