Are you considering whether to go to a great concert and grab a good meal along the way, or are you going somewhere to eat and hoping they'll also have a great live band there?
METRONOME PRAGUE will easily provide you with both.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
- In the area, you'll find 500 m2 of bars and food stalls offering both local and exotic specialties that will satisfy everyone's taste buds. Whether you're a vegetarian, vegan, fruitarian, or someone who can't do without a proper feast, there's something for you. Food allergies are not a problem for us either.
YOU DON'T NEED CASH WITH US!
- Our cashless payment system not only guarantees faster payments but also greater hygiene (a payment card or mobile is certainly cleaner than a handful of banknotes or coins). Plus, there's no risk of cash being stolen.
NO QUEUES AND MORE TIME FOR MUSICAL EXPERIENCES!
- They say good things come to those who wait, even for good food. But with us, considering the extent of the food zone, the waiting time is minimal. We also make sure that our food can be enjoyed on the go while moving from one musical experience to another.
WE CARE ABOUT THE PLANET!
- Where possible, we make efforts to operate the food zone in an eco-friendly way—returnable containers are a given, and all vendors must use biodegradable or recyclable dishes. Our long-term goal is to maximize the amount of food from local growers, and we successfully increase this share annually.
WE OFFER COMFORT AND QUALITY DRINKS!
- If you want to take your time with your meal, that's no problem either. In our food zone under the trees, you can comfortably sit down to eat. Good food goes hand in hand with quality drinks, from non-alcoholic ones to beer, wine, and mixed drinks. You can taste wines from Moravia as well as from Italy, France, Spain, or South Africa. We also offer a wide range of beers, from small local breweries to established brands. Additionally, we want to support our traditional beer culture and offer pouring into glass in a designated sector, which is not usually standard at festivals.